jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Willow Smith Is A Fan Of Miley Cyrus, Tupac And Rihanna

Willow Smith has revealed which artists she listens to on her iPod.
The 10-year-old, who made a splash with her debut song Whip My Hair recently, says she enjoys listening to pop, R&B and hip-hop in her spare time.
"On my iPod I have Miley CyrusLady GaGa,Beyonce, Billy Idol, B.O.B., Eminem, Tupac - he was my mom's best friend," Willow shared.
"I think Rihanna's awesome, I'd love to be a baby Rihanna!"
Smith recently spoke about another one of her heroes, rapper Jay-Z - who later signed the youngster to Roc Nation. "It was really fun!," she said of meeting the rapper.
"He was really welcoming, and he was funny, supporting and I just felt welcomed. He just told me to have fun".
Willow Smith Is A Fan Of Miley Cyrus, Tupac And Rihanna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario