jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

Selena Gomez Defends Miley Cyrus And Demi Lovato

Selena Gomez has spoken out in defence of fallen teen stars Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato, saying that "people make mistakes".

2010 has seen both Miley and Demi fall from grace as they lost their squeaky clean reputations. Demi ended up in rehab after punching a dancer, while Miley unveiled a sexy new image and had her world shattered when a video of her smoking salvia from a bong was leaked.

But Selena thinks that people shouldn't be hard on teen stars, because they're kids and still learning what they like and don't like.

"It's a very hard business and I feel like people don't really understand what we go through," Selena told US radio station KIIS 108. "We're kids. People make mistakes. People have to figure out what we like and don't like."

But Selena plans to stay out of trouble, thanks to the support of her family.

"I have a great family," Selena explains, "I have parents that treat me like a normal kid. I know that I have a responsibility (to her fans)."



Selena Gomez Defends Miley Cyrus And Demi Lovato


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario